Out of the ‘Salon Emballage’ and the ‘Manutention’ comes the ‘all4pack’ in Paris, which RAKO took part in for the first time this year. It is an international packaging exhibition, at which the latest developments in the areas packaging, processing, printing and handling are displayed.
The international event, which took place from the 14th until the 17th of November in 2016 in Paris North Villepinte, highlights the coherence between the four key areas packaging, processing, printing and handling on the background of increasing integration of the total production chain. The exhibition brings roughly 100,000 international specialists and offers many new innovations.
- Operational innovations with over 1,500 exhibitors (suppliers, producers etc.) who present operational solutions that form a unique sourcing platform for the search for new partners.
- Promising future innovations, to identify the true trends of the future, a 4-day dip into the “laboratory” for tomorrow’s solutions for packaging, processes, printing and intralogistics.
- Lively innovations based on an efficient exchange between specialists, like meetings with experts, discussions about specific topics and top-ranking presentations – so: A visit that generates additional value.
- > 100,000 exhibition visitors
- 35% international (non-French) visitors
- > 1,500 exhibiting companies
- 50% of the exhibitors came from abroad (non-French)